Remote Proctored ServSafe Manager Certification
Your Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate is valid for 5 years upon successful exam results.
Things you should know BEFORE you order:
- Proctors give directions in English
- Exams are available in English and Spanish
- To use the online proctoring service through ProctorU, you must have access to a computer (PC or Mac). Mobile and tablets are not supported. You must also have a working webcam/mic and a private location. Click here to do a basic system test.
- After your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with an updated ServSafe Manager Exam Access Code and directions for scheduling your exam through ProctorU.
- This product is NOT refundable.
On Focus Solutions provides the ServSafe Food Safety training programs in Maine, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
ServSafe Manager Certification Instruction and ServSafe Manager Certification Exam Augusta, Maine
The ServSafe Manager certification course is for food and beverage managers, supervisors, inspectors, federal, state and local public health officials, chefs and anyone who requires food safety training.
The ServSafe program provides food safety training, exams and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFPM). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts. Trust the only food safety program with roots in the foodservice industry to help you protect customer health, improve employee performance and preserve business reputation. Training includes full 5-year valid certification, textbook, and National Certificate.
CFPM training and exam
This course supports all those who are preparing for certification as a Food Safety Manager. This certification, which is accredited in the United States of America by the Conference for Food Protection and the American National Standards Institute, is a benchmark for the food industry and part of a global standard in food safety education.
This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. It will help you to better understand how handling food correctly is not only the law, but it improves safety and lowers cost as well