UTAH SERVSAFE FOOD HANDLER COURSE
ServSafe 6th Edition Utah Food Handler Online Course and Assessment meets Utah Food Handler requirements. The law describes a food handler as anyone who is involved in the preparation, storage, or service of food.
Food handlers must have a Utah Food Handler Card to obtain a food handler permit from their local health department.
ServSafe Utah Food Handler Course covers 5 key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
30.00 15.00 Course fee + Utah Permit fee 15.00
Languages: English/Spanish/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese
Exam Type: Three Attempts at the online assessment are included
Certificate: Valid for 3 years
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learners point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts.
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean or Vietnamese.