HACCP Online Course
For Processors & Manufacurers
Approximate Time: 15 hours
Compatible: PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Phones
Who Should Take this Course?
- Food safety personnel
- HACCP team members
- Quality control and assurance personnel
- Production managers and staff
- Anyone who is a food safety trainer or auditor
The course curriculum consists of 11 modules covering topics on meeting government, industry, and auditor requirements for the development of a working HACCP plan, including Good Manufacturing Practices as well as the Food Safety Modernization Act.
HACCP Course Structure
- Module 01 – What is HACCP?
- Module 02 – How Big of a problem is Foodborne Illness? Who is at Risk for Foodborne Illness?
- Module 03 – Hazards covered in ‘HAZARD ANALYSIS AND CRITICAL CONTROL POINT’
- Module 04 – Which illnesses can result from eating contaminated foods?
- Module 05 – What conditions do pathogens need to survive and grow in foods?
- Module 06 – HACCP – The Overview
- Module 07 – HACCP Prerequisites – The Foundation to Build On
- Module 08 – Developing your HACCP PLAN
- Module 09 – HACCP Principles 1-2-3 Hazard Analysis, Critical Control Points, Critical Limits
- Module 10 – HACCP Principles 4-5-6 Monitoring, Corrective Actions, Verification
- Module 11 – HACCP Principle 7 Record Keeping, Training and Audits
At the end of each module, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before continuing to the next module. Participants that do not achieve 80% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to advance and complete the course. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
This course is based on a two day training averaging 16 hours of education. Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours per module including testing.
Login credentials to start course provided in an email from NEHA within 12 hours of registration