Start your North Carolina Food Handler Training Today. Register below!
The Food Handler Training covers and assesses:
- Ensuring proper personal hygiene
- Preventing cross-contamination
- Controlling time and temperature when handling food
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing
- The causes and effects of major foodborne illnesses
- Ensuring proper vermin control
Approximage Time: 45 minutes
Compatible On: Computers, tablets, & Smartphones
Language: English, Spanish, Mandarin
Certificate Valid for: 3 years
This food handler training course uses state-of-the-art programming and can be used on all computers, tablets and smartphones, without the need for any other downloads. Do not buy the Food Handler Training if you hold a valid Food Protection Manager Certification pursuant to current food safety law. Upon successful completion of your course and test, you will print your Food Handler Card.
This course is not to prepare workers to take the manager certification exam. To study for the Manager Certification Exam click here