San Diego County California Food Handler Course
The Food Handler San Diego County Online Course and Assessment now work on mobile devices. The course and exam meet the requirements set forth by the County of San Diego. The County requires anyone who is involved in the preparation, storage, or service of food to obtain a Food Handler Card. San Diego County Food Handler Online Course is an ANSI accredited program.
Covers five key areas
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
Appromimate Time: 1.5 – 2 hours
Compatible On: Computers, tablets, & smartphones.
Food Code: 2017 FDA Food Code
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learners point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish, or Mandarin.
This food handler training course and certificate are only valid in San Diego County
Food handler training can give you a leg up during your job search, because prospective employers will know you have food safety knowledge and take it seriously. Plus, if you intend to be a food worker in Texas, you need to understand how to keep your customers safe from foodborne illness.
Buy your state-approved online food handler training and test today. View and print your
Utah food handlers card instantly upon passing the test, 100% online. Start And Stop As Needed
Food Manager USA and our associates are dedicated to delivering Food Safety training excellence to all food industry members throughout the United States for twelve years. Training includes Food Manager Training, Food Handler Training, and Allergen Awareness training. We take pride in offering the Always Food Safe Manager Certification Online Course which is a nationally recognized program. We explain the importance of food safety, the individual processes that make up a food manager safety program, and essential considerations and best practices.