TEXAS FOOD HANDLER ONLINE COURSE
The Texas Food Handler Online Course and Assessment now work on mobile devices The course and exam meet the requirements set forth by the State of Texas. The State requires anyone who is involved in the preparation, storage, or service of food to obtain a Food Handler Card. ServSafe Texas Food Handler Online Course is an ANSI accredited program.
Covers five key areas
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
State Version: Texas
Certificate: Valid for two years.
Food Code: 2017 FDA Food Code
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learners point of view helps reinforce Texas food handler safety concepts
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish, Mandarin, or Vietnamese.
- Upon completing the exam, your food handler certificate can be downloaded.
Food handler training can give you a leg up during your job search, because prospective employers will know you have food safety knowledge and take it seriously. Plus, if you intend to be a food worker in Texas, you need to understand how to keep your customers safe from foodborne illness.
Buy your state approved online Texas food handler training and test today. View and print your
Texas food handlers card instantly upon passing the test, 100% online. Start And Stop As Needed