TEXAS SERVSAFE FOOD HANDLER ONLINE COURSE
The Texas ServSafe Food Handler® Online Course and Assessment now work on mobile devices The course and exam meet the requirements set forth by the State of Texas. The State requires anyone who is involved in the preparation, storage, or service of food to obtain a Food Handler Card. ServSafe Texas Food Handler Online Course is an ANSI accredited program.
Covers five key areas
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
State Version: Texas
Languages: English/Spanish/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese
Exam Type: Three exam attempts included
Certificate: Valid for two years.
Food Code: 2017 FDA Food Code
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learners point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean or Vietnamese.