UTAH FOOD HANDLER COURSE
Utah Food Handler Online Course and Assessment meets Utah Food Handler requirements. The law describes a food handler as anyone who is involved in the preparation, storage, or service of food.
Food handlers must have a Utah Food Handler Card to obtain a food handler permit from their local health department.
Utah Food Handler Course covers 5 key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
Certificate: Valid for 3 years
15.00 Course fee + Utah Permit fee 15.00
- Sections of food handler training can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learners point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts.
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the Food Handler course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish.
Food handler training can give you a leg up during your job search because prospective employers will know you have food safety knowledge and take it seriously. Plus, if you intend to be a food worker in Utah, you need to understand how to keep your customers safe from foodborne illness.
Buy your state-approved online food handler training and test today. View and print your
Utah food handlers card instantly upon passing the test, 100% online. Start And Stop As Needed
Food Manager USA and our associates are dedicated to delivering Food Safety training excellence to all food industry members throughout the United States for twelve years. Training includes Utah Food Manager Training, Food Handler Training, and Utah Allergen Awareness training. We take pride in offering the Always Food Safe Manager Certification Online Course which is a nationally recognized program. We explain the importance of food safety, the individual processes that make up a food manager safety program, and essential considerations and best practices.