Why Choose ServSafe? Play Video
All Courses Reflect the New 2013 Model Food Code
Are you in compliance?
Each retail food facility must have one certified food employee whose certificate issued by a nationally recognized program is current and unexpired. The certified food employee must be the “person in charge” when at the facility and accessible at all times during the facility’s hours of operation.
ServSafe® Manager Certification
Comprehensive One-Day Training and Exam
One Day Classes Held Throughout Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut at Various Locations
ServSafe® Manager Coursebooks and Exams available in Spanish, Chinese, and Korean.
- ServSafe® Manager Essentials 6th Edition Course Book
- Coursebook and Exam are Available in Spanish, Chinese, & Korean
- Course Book Shipped USPS Priority Mail Upon Registration
- Eight Hours Classroom Instruction
- Proctored Exam w/Answer Sheet
- Classes Conveniently Located Throughout Maine
- Refreshments Included
- Course Book & Handouts-Yours To Keep
- Retesting at No Cost
- Use the Course Book as a Handy Reference
- Use The Text To Train Your Food Handlers
- Don’t Have The Time To Train Your Food Handlers?
- See Our Online Food Handler Training Course Below
- Foodborne Illness
- Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Reputable Suppliers
- Owners, Directors, Managers
- Chefs, Cooks, Food Handlers
- Back of House Team Members
- Private training sessions at your location (minimum of 5 participants). Contact us for details.
Our Committment To Our Students:
Any student who does not attain a passing score on the ServSafe® Manager Exam is invited to attend another class/exam at no charge.
The success rate for first-time students is currently in excess of 96%.
Top of Page
ServSafe® Online Food Handler Program
- Delivers Consistent Food Safety Training to Employees
- Key Areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-contamination & Allergens
- Time & Temperature
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Certificate of Completion available upon successful completion
- This Program does not satisfy the state requirement for Manager Certification.
Top of Page
ServSafe® Responsible Alcohol Service
Classes can be conducted at your location. Call 207-217-2500 for more information
Successful completion of this course may reduce your liability insurance. Check with your agent
4 Hour Course
Protect your customers, reputation, brand, business, and your profits by increasing your staff’s professional skills, competency, and compliance.
- Alcohol Law and Your Responsibility
- Your Responsibility as a Seller or Server
- The Role of the Maine Liquor Authority
- Laws Restricting Alcohol Service
- Recognizing and Preventing Intoxication
- Alcohol and the Body
- Assesing a Guest’s Level of Intoxication
- Preventing Guests from Becoming Intoxicated
- Checking Identification
- Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Verifying Identification
- When to Check IDs
- Dealing with a Fake ID
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Intoxicated Guests
- Potentially Violent Situations
- Handling Illegal Activities
- Documenting Incidents
- Front of House Team Members
- Private training sessions at your location with a minimum of 5 participants. Contact us for details.
Top of Page